Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A million apolgies

Wow this place is definetely collecting cobwebs!! My lastpost was November!!! So if you have been following this blog i apologise.

I could come up with a million excuses but i shall just pick up and go on.

How is everyone?

Still doing the same thing. Hope you had a good christmas, new year and chinese new year.

I have a ton of pictures that i need to post up but can't do it now cos i am on the office pc and all my pictures are on my laptop which is obviously not here.

I will be starting to spin in clubs very soon but i will keep you posted on where and when. But you can catch me on weekends in Breakers in hartamas. There is a small cool club upstairs called Salivate that i practice at on weekends. So just come check the place out.

SO i promise to try and write more often.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pietro,

You still with Mix fm kah?

Anonymous said...

saw u in gurney plaza during CNY