Saturday, September 29, 2007
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Monday, September 17, 2007
Now she got a lot of slack for that performance. Including a not so nice speech by Sarah Silverman who bashed her upside down. So... cue Britneys number 1 fan.
And then he/she get interviewed on Jimmy Kimmel. Cue laughter again!
And then as always.. someone makes a parody of it.
1.. PLAY SOMETHING GOOD, SOMETHING WE CAN DANCE TO!
2. WOULD YOU PLAY SOMETHING WITH A "BEAT"!
3. I DON'T KNOW WHO SINGS IT AND I DON'T KNOW THE NAME OF THE SONG
4. EVERYBODY WANTS TO HEAR THIS!
5. NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR THIS
5. EVERYBODY WILL DANCE IF YOU PLAY IT!
6. I CAN GET LAID IF YOU PLAY IT!
7. I WANT TO HEAR IT NEXT!
8. WHAT DO YOU HAVE?
9. HEY, NOBODY CAN DANCE TO THIS!
10. PLAY IT SOON BECAUSE WE'RE LEAVING!
11. PLEASE PLAY "**********", ITS MY BIRTHDAY
12 WHEN WILL YOU PLAY IT?
13 MY DAD/ROOMMATE/EX WIFE/STEPSON OWNS THE CLUB, PLEASE PLAY
14. CAN I DJ?
15. Im a dj also, you should play ***** and mix it with *****.
16.'I'm the owners girlfriend and he wants you to play this song...'
17. Can you please play it again
18. Is it gonna be this music all night??
19. Can you play song no 12 on the disc 2 of Summer dance vol 2 !!!!!!???????
20. Hey! Where can I buy dr**s"
21. Can I leave my coat in here ?
22. Where is the cloakroom/toilets/bar/exit
23. Can you make an announcement that its my Birthday
24. How much should I pay you to play "**********"
25. Did you see the girl/boy I came in with ??????
26. 'Jack and coke please'
27. Do you have a pen?
28. Are you the DJ????
29. 'I've got an ipod that'll plug right into that - then you can play MY music'
30. You Should play (insert name of the current biggest track here) and see how eveybody will dance
31.Hey! This is a good track!.Can I take your cd home???
32.Can you play something faster
33. Do you have a microphone to shout out my birthday ?
34. You got any R+B and Hip Hop ? (When playing house) & Vice Versa
35. Can I look thru your music/cds/records
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Monday, September 10, 2007
Friday, September 07, 2007
I would like to express grave concern over the aforemntioned competition that is highlighted at the council's website:
I am shocked and appalled that such an event has been organized by people who have authority! - people whom we, by default, have put our trust in at making sound, logical decisions for the community. than The dog problem is due to the Council's own irresponsibility and couldn't-care-less attitude to begin with, and for them to turn the situation into a game is, in my honest opinion, downright ridiculous. Without any rules protecting the welfare of dogs and participants, the competition is only going to encourage: - cruelty to animals- the risk of injury to participants- pet theftAnd what the Council is going to do with the all the live dogs once the competition is over, I feel that we as Malaysian citizens have the right to know and scrutinize if need be. There are so many more better and more civilised methods of handling the situation. For example, why don't they use the intended prize money for more constructive purposes, like funding for the development of more animal homes, or supporting current shelters like the Furry Friends Farm ( remembersheena.blogspot.com), SPCA or PAWS?
I strongly urge Mix FM to highlight this concern, as I know many others who are already infuriated just by finding out about this via the internet, and want to put an end to the competition before the animal abuse and pet theft rate in Selayang go sky high.
Thursday, September 06, 2007
Fox and Pepsi got together and constructed a real life Simpsons house, then gave it away to the lucky winner of some contest. Sure it happened nearly ten years ago, but I had never seen it. The house is located in Nevada, and reminds me of my dreams when I've eaten fish right before bed. Only this missing is a roommate who drinks all day and doesn't clean up after himself.
A few more pictures after the jump.