Friday, May 12, 2006

Please say a prayer tonight

Dear reader,

A very dear friend of mine, just found out that her father has been diagnosed with cancer. I know the father well, and he is such an amzing happy go lucky man. And it hurts me to know that this is happening to her and her family. I implore you to help say a prayer tonight and every night if it's not too much trouble, for the whole family. Prayer is powerful thing and if enough people will do it i have faith in God. So to whatever God you might pray to in whatever religion it may be, i hope you will do this simple favor for me and her. Here is an excerpt from her blog

I doubt that I'll have very much time to blog now. My dad has been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer of the lungs, which have already spread to the brain.. 2 lesions in the brain. I've been in a state of shock almost every day as bad news keeps flooding in with every result. I'm still in a weird state right now, lots to think about especially how I can stay closer to dad. I know I should stay optimistic but I can't help but think of throwing it all to be with him... what could be the few last months, although I'd really hope for the best. He just went for his first chemo treatment today. I must say I am very impressed with the efficiency of Singapore's hospital. I'm glad we decided to rush him to Singapore and not wait.

Will update from time to time, but I guess not frequently anymore.Please pray for him.


I thank you for your help on behalf of her and her family. God Bless

No comments: