Thursday, August 24, 2006

Got this off Michelle's Blog. I was bored!

10 years ago
RICH cos I had no bills!

5x365 days ago I was:
not rich anymore

52 weeks = 1 year ago I was:
making a lil bit more

Yesterday I was:
Bored cos all 3 off my meetings were cancelled

.5 most recent songs I listened to/recommended songs:
Promiscous Girl - Nelly Furtado
Sexy Back - Justin Timberlake
I call it love - Lionel Ritchie
Buttons - PCD
Rascal Flatts - What hurts the most

5 ideal runaway places:
New York cos it an amazing place
Florida cos i used to live there and i miss it
Penang, home sweet home
Tijuana, sell coconuts and sleep in a hammock sounds good
A room in KL hilton

5 Items I really want:
A new car
A raise
A house
A PS3
A million bucks


5 things I really should be doing right now:
Working
Thinking about my future
Working
Working
Working


5 biggest joys in life:
My godson
My family
My girlfriend
My friends
My job


Part 2- Grab the book nearest to u, turn to page 18 and find line 4:
foreign workers have gotten their MYKAD

Stretch your left arm out as far as you can:
Studio Monitor

- What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Football

- Without looking, guess what time it is?
10.30

- Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
10.15

With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
I work in a radio studio. I can't hear the computer but Paris hilton sounds worse

- When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
about 10 minutes ago. had to go number 1

Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
other people blogs

- What are you wearing?
jeans t shirt

- Did you dream last night?
i think so

When did you last laugh?
30 seconds ago. was on the phone

What is on the walls of the room you are in?
mix.fm logos everywhere!!

Seen anything weird lately?
you can't even imagine! traumatising

- What is the last film you saw?
Howard Stern

- If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A house for mom and 1 roundtrip ticket for her 1st class to visit my sis in china

- Tell me something about you that I don't know
My jaw is aching now cos i just ate asam after so many years


- If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Money will not exist


.- Do you like to dance?
how much alcohol do i have?

!- George Bush:
is pretty blur

- Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Can't think of that. I think the wife will name the kids

Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
See above

No comments: