Tuesday, January 10, 2006

2006 and then some

Looking back ont he last few days. The loss of Nana has affected me. Seeing how fragile life is. That you could be happy and life screws up for you. Death knows no age, race, color, religion or even personality. Although I believe that God takes the good ones first. So i am pretty sure that wherever she is, she is happy in that big foosball table up in the sky. And i know i have another guardian angel.

2006 looks pretty promising for me. My show has been shifted to 1pm till 5pm. I have 3 months to prove my worth to the station and I am up for the challenge. ALso my TV show has been confirmed. Good start i suppose but there is plenty of work to be done. (Yo Ben, looks like no more late night online chats.)

Am moved into my new place and finally back to living with housemates. Drums banging at 6 am. People doing nose dives and crashing into your bed. Well i guess it's the little things. But the house is real comfy and i feel very good there. PLyus it's the convenience factor.

Not much happening on the love front. In fact it's downright depressing. But then again i think i should enjoy my life which i am learning how to do day by day. And learning to be more confident. Cheers 2006!

No comments: