Sunday, July 02, 2006

Viva La France!!! part 2

No one thought they could do it. But i had a feeling this morning that France would beat defending world champions Brazil! And i was right! What a feeling, seeing the player who made you want to watch football and captain, Arsenal, the team you support put in a goal to send Brazil packing! Thierry Henry! 1 - 0 was the scoreline to send brazil samba-ing back home.



Also, i have said this since day 1. England are only quarter finals kind of team. There was no way they were gonna make it. Portugal helped me prove that. What a penalty shootout. And i think Ronaldo deserved the win. I never thought I would say it about an MU player but I felt he played his heart out. But with that said I am not gonna pay homage to a MU player so although I am pleased that Portugal won I decided to not put a nice picture of an MU player here. Instead, i found this. Enjoy

"look ma, no hands"

No comments: