Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Have fun with your MP3's

Try this if you're bored.

1.) Put your music player on shuffle
2.) Press forward for each question.
3.) Use the song title as the answer to the question.
4.) NO CHEATING!!!

1.) How am I feeling today?
Beatbox Session 2

2.) Where will I get married?
I'll never leave you - Lumidee

3.) What is my best friend's theme song?
Don't stop till you get enough - Michael Jackson

4.) What is/was highschool like?
Lets talk about sex - Salt & Peppa (hmm maybe this thing does work)

5.) What is the best thing about me?
Anxiety - BEP

6.) How is today going to be?
One thing - Amerie

7.) What is in store for this weekend?
Rich Girl - Gwen Stefani ( i can't wait for the weekend!!!)

8.) What song describes my parents?
No diggity - blackstreet (more like no bullsh*t)

9.) How is my life going?
Hate it or love it - 50cent

10.) What song will they play at my funeral?
Dip it low - Christina Millian (looks like i am gonna be buried)

11.) How does the world see me?
I'll make love to you - Boyz 2 Men (ladies? if the world thinks so it ain't bad)

12.) What do my friends really think of me?
I'm Back - Baby Bash

13) Do people secretly lust after me?
Creep - TLC

14.) How can I make myself happy?
Love is - Brian Mcknight

15.) What should I do with my life?
Gonna get you home tonight - Foxy brown

16.) Will I ever have children?
She wants to move - NERD

17.) What is some good advice?
My kinda girl - JT and Brian McKnight

18.) What do I think my current theme song is?
SHoulda Woulda Coulda - Brian McKnight (Holy Crap!)

19.) What does everyone else think of my current life?
Make it last forever - keith sweat

20.) What type of men/women do you like?
The closer i get to you - Luther Vandross

21.) Will you get married?
You won't see me cry - Wilson Phillips

22.) What should I do with my love life?
Vision of love - Mariah Carey

23.) Where will you live?
Get Low - Lil Jon

24.) What will your dying words be?
I'm f**king you tonight - Notorious BIG (damn even on my death bed!)

25.) When I'm having sex I say..
Collide - Howie Day (yeah collide me baybeh!!!)

26.) When I meet a guy/lady for the first time I say..
Wonderful - Ja Rule & R Kelly

27.) When my parents are angry I say..
Start the commotion - Wiseguys

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1.) How am I feeling today?
Flying Picket - Only You

2.) Where will I get married?
Tears in Heaven - Eric Clapton (hmmmm... that should make me think!!!)

3.) What is my best friend's theme song?
Jamiroquai- Little L.

4.) What is/was highschool like?
Shaggy - Sexual Healing (hahahahaha!!! So true!!!)

5.) What is the best thing about me?
You're not from Brighton - Fatboy Slim (F*ckin' True, Bia*ch)

6.) How is today going to be?
Nothing - Noreaga

7.) What is in store for this weekend?
All mine - Portishead (Hell yeah... ya right!!!)

8.) What song describes my parents?
La sitiera - Portuondo Omara (Nice Song from Buena Vista Social Club... damn... this slowly freaks me out!!!)

9.) How is my life going?
Any other Name - Thomas Newman (a Cafe del Mar Track... does that mean i'm a very chilled out person???)

10.) What song will they play at my funeral?
Killers - Everything will be alright (haha... looks like i will be killed and everything will be cool!)

11.) How does the world see me?
Xavier Naidoo - Mägde & Knechte (Maids&Manials...does that mean the world will be my servant... i like that!!!)

12.) What do my friends really think of me?
Beatallica - We hit the Lightz (I know I'm sometimes a bit out of control... but like that???)

13) Do people secretly lust after me?
Seeed - Grosshirn (translated: Mainbrain... means: Idiot...stop dreaming...nobody lust after you...ok...i got it!!!)

14.) How can I make myself happy?
Tindersticks - Another Night in... (F*CK...They don't give me the destination...i tought my search is over!!! So i have a quest for happiness!!!

15.) What should I do with my life?
Suntwist - Boy on a Rock (I rather say The Boy is gonna Rock...hmmm... I'm not gonna end up as an Ice addict! Hell NO... F*ck that!!!)

16.) Will I ever have children?
Kriss Kross - Jump (Oh damn... if my Kids are like that, I'm screwed)

17.) What is some good advice?
Franz Ferdinand - Don't Start (hmmmmmm.... HMMMMMMM... Damn... too late!)

18.) What do I think my current theme song is?
Beginners - City Blues (Ok...but i think there are some others that fit better... Joyride from Roxette...yeah...that would be cool!)

19.) What does everyone else think of my current life?
Solstice - Brian Bennett (Damn...Halftime...you wish!!! I'll be here longer then all of ya!!!)

20.) What type of men/women do you like?
Tesla - Comin' atcha (Haha!!!)

21.) Will you get married?
Banco de Gaia - Gizeh (Does that mean I'll marry a filthy rich and extremly hot Agyptian Princess??? Fine with that... bring it on!)

22.) What should I do with my love life?
Elvis Presley - Crazy Little thing called Love (Now I'm scared!!!)

23.) Where will you live?
Alicia Keys - Someday we'll all be free

24.) What will your dying words be?
Diane Warren - Right Kind Of Wrong (Hmmm...whatever that means... will have a lifetime to find it out!)

25.) When I'm having sex I say..
Dr. Dre - Deeez Nuuts (Yeah Baby...Check dem out!!)

26.) When I meet a guy/lady for the first time I say..
Bob Marley - Rastaman Chant (Ya Man!!! Sorry...I'm naturally high...)

27.) When my parents are angry I say..
Bob Marley - Exodus (Ups... that's damn close to it!)