Monday, November 13, 2006

In a nutshell

Yes yes, I know. I havent updated in a while. So here are some updates in a nutshell.

I was on leave all of last week so I took the time off to go visit Joanne in JB

Siva won the MIXfm living in a box

Got very "intoxicated" at the Breakers 9th anniversary party. Yes it was a sight not many people have seen.

Laineylashes had a surpise birthday party.

Arsenal whooped Liver"who?"'s butt. 3- 0 (sorry Sunil and Shaun)

Shaun now owes me a buffet dinner at Mandarin Oriental cos that team lost to ARSENAL!!!

Qualified for Foosball 10th Nationals. Doubles partnering Chia Soo. Can't play singles this year cos just found out i can't get leave. it's on the 1st to the 4th of December.

Will be turning 30 on the 6th of December *hint*

Interviewing Ryan Star this Wednesday at 10pm on air

mmmm..... ok thats about it. Will try and put some nicer posts and pics up next.

No comments: