Saturday, November 25, 2006

I was in Bangi

Right so I been away in Bangi for the last couple of days for a radio programming seminar. It was nuts. Lots of work and lots of work. Trust me to anyone who thought these company getaways were relaxing and stuff. It wasn't. We got like 5 hours of sleep a day and it was always brain frying. But all in all i got a bigger understanding on radio in general.

Anyways I noticed lots of comments about Ryan Star and the thing he kept apologising about. Well we gave him a script to read out about downloading of music and how he is supposed to be against it. Well Ryan believes that he is not sure where he stands on the whole internet downloading of music and he feared that when he releases his new album he might offer it online for free. And that script would have made him feel redundant. We were very cool with him not doing it but he felt really bad, hence that is why he kept apologising.

He believes there is no more money to be made on physical CD sales anymore. And there is a lot of truth to that notion. I mean i been working in labels before and I know that this is very true. In the long run digital media is the way to go.

So i hope your questions have been answered.

ANyways here are some pics of my godson.


3 comments:

S h e r v e said...

SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D

Jo said...

my cayang cayang!!

Anonymous said...

Gosh, he is adorable!