Thursday, October 06, 2005

Burnout!

No it's not a mood or a physical tiredness i am feeling. It's a game that i spent a while playing in the afternoon. Yeah it was a pretty boring day and I guess uneventful. Till evening came along. Went to meet up with a real good friend to just chat. Looks like we found out a few things about each other that we probably never discussed before. Hahah. Sounds weird eh. 2 guys talking over a teh tarik. But it was a good chat and it sort of put things in perspective esepcially when you got the whole mentality that you are the only one who feels a certain way.

I had actually made some plans earlier in the week for tonight and decided to keep the evening to myself without having to hink about any more. Talked to my ex girlfriend also. Kim. She was telling me about her wedding plans. I am so happy for her. Honestly. It's ncie to see her happy.

So the day did not really show much but tomorrow might prove to be a bit better I pray.

No comments: