Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Wet wet wet

Been in Penang since sunday and if there is one thing that is consistent it's the weather. It rains 70% of the day here. It's actually nice in the mornings. You know how it is. But Penang itself seem a bit strange to me now. In what way i will find out and let you know soon.

My days have been limited to spending time doing things with family and sitting in Starbucks where i can get wi-fi to check on my emails and such. Also catching up with old friens who i have not seen in years. I am making it apoint of taking pics with everyone I meet up with which i shall post next.

One thing that really makes me smile here is the sound of birds chirping in the morning and in the afternoons. It's sooooo nice. Think about it.. when was the last time you woke up to birds chirping?

I am gonna meet my old crew of friends from high school tonight. It's gonna be like old times again. This is how corny we were. We called ourselves Pete Union. Why? Cos we all smoked Peter Stuyvesant in high school. Hey I told you it was corny. You shall be introduced to them soon enough.

Will be back in good ole traffic congested, chirpless mornings, no char koay teow, no moms cooking KL tomorrow evening. Have to go to Laundry cos my housemates band is playing. I think they call themselves LG Collective. Or something like that. Am looking forwad to seeing them play. Come hang out ok.

2 comments:

Sunil said...

Laundry laundry laundry.

iris skye said...

I'm waiting for Laundry pictures! SUNIL unfortunately fits in the rave scene NOT the Laundry scene.