Friday, September 16, 2005

Chu Bei!

Hahah don't ask what the title is. It's a personal joke. Day started early for me. I woke up at 12 to come to the office to do a cmmercial recording for an ad. I got about 4 hours of sleep. SIlly me left my phone in the studio after my shift thism orning. But i knew it would be safe. Stayed back a lil bit after iw as done cos it was too late to go to Taylors like I hd planned to.

Met Sarina and COery and Zef at Flamin J's where we tried to supe up Sarinas pc a lil bit to. Then off to hartamas with them and met Ryan SIa for dinner. Was pretty cool. Sarina if you read this.... let the handbrake go ok. I shall not embaress her with this story.

Huing out in Breakers for most of the night uploading my pics onto the web then off to work. I need sleep badly but have to get through the night I guess and do a good job.

But i feel a whole lot better about my current situation since I put my cards on the table and am sort of a bit clearer on the big picture now. Fingers crossed and make sign of the cross.

I have my leave approved already so Penang here i come. I should be playing dodgeball in Penang on the 25th. So come by and say hi ok.

1 comment:

r said...

oi.
spell check.
:P