Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich, a coke and a smile

Woke up feeling a bit more refreshed after a long weekend. Decided to head on down to Plaza Damas to a friend restaurant called Flamin J's. You gotta check it out. GOod food, free wifi and refillable drinks. Nice place just to chill.

Decided to do some online work and get some chatting done. Although i got enough sleep and felt refreshed after waking up I am slowly falling asleep here. But it's in the middle of the day so I am just gonna chill. Am supposed to meet a friend and take her for some chocolate desserts. But she hasn't called yet so am hoping it will be soon. If not then probably just gonna join Moots and Murat for dinner and catch up at Bulldog. ANother one of my favourite hang out simply cos the food there is brilliant.

Have to work tonight and got to make sure i am refreshed for that.

Now wondering if my friend is gonna show. I sent her a text earlier but no reply. Probably wait for another hour or so before making other plans.

Looking forward to my holiday plans to go home and see my brand new god son. Yeah my sis just gave birth to her second one and I haven't seen him yet. Hopefully the leave gets approved.

Anyway I will let you know how the evening went if anything at all happens. Last resort is Foosball in Breakers. This is one of the main spots you can catch me almost everynight.

No comments: