Sunday, November 20, 2005

The dawgs Qualified!

So it was anexcellently late start in the day. I woke up at about 7 pm and had a lil chit chat with an old friend on the phone ;). Headed down to breakers for Open Doubles Foosball Qualifiers. Was good to see my dawg. Robert! My doubles partner. Well I guess we haven't played together in a long time so we just managed to scrape through and qualified.

The rest of the night was a blur cos I had stuff in my head. Just chilled out in a booth and layan bodoh. Watched a lot of football. Arsenal won!!

Had supper with Edric and Yin Yi while watching the Barcelona and Real Madrid Game. Barcelona won!!

Today is gonna be chilled out. Finish work at 10 am and am planning to go home and sleep till late evening and hoping to meet the gang later. If not am just gonna chill out somewhere with WIFI and get some work done.

Need to rest cos I have to work tonight also.

No comments: