Saturday, November 26, 2005

X'mas here I come!

Am in a pretty much better mood today because I have just been approved to take leave to go back home to Penang for X'mas. I am psyched cos initially i was not supposed to go back cos I had to work. Yes one of the setbacks of working entertainment i suppose. So i got a bout 10 days off. 4 of which will be for the Foosball National Finals from the 16th - 19th of December. Then it's off to Penang baby!

The week has brought a lot of drama. Good and bad. From friends to personal issues. But all part of the growing process I presume.

Was with the guys tonight for a hang out thing and weirdly was not in the mood for too much. SO basically sat around staring at nothing. Pretty nice laid back night although i was grappling for time cos I had to work at 6 am.

A lot of things happening but i shall restraint from writing it here.

On a happier note. Happy Birthday Jessy!

No comments: