Friday, November 18, 2005

My humps!

Hahah yes I know i what you must be thinking. Well i finally saw the BEP video for "My Humps" and i must say was dissapointed. Cos my friends hyped me up too much. Yeah it was a good video buyt with a title like that. hmmmmmmmm

Woke up at about 4.30 and headed straight for Astro for my wardrobe fitting. Ok now things coming together a lil bit more. I will be a businessman and just by the talking I think we kind of go round and correct people english. I will give you more details as i know em ok.

Headed for Hartamas once I was done. Damn heavy rain. Was supposed to meet a friend for dinner but obviously she had better plans!! hahah kidding. So I spent the whole night chilling out with my laptop occasionally making noise with Ah Siau and Chia Soo. Met Moots and Irene for supper and say goodbye cos they are heading of to Bangkok tomorrow for a group holiday. Lucky!

Got some interesting news through the night which sent me through a whirlwind of emotions. I shall not go into detail but it basically got me thinking about a million and one things all at once. Yes everyday is a life changing decision to make.

No comments: