Saturday, November 19, 2005

Signs!

Started my day about 5 pm today. Slowly moved out of bed and headed to the living room to watch tv for a bit. I knew i i had to rest cos I had to work longer hours. So i headed out at about 7.30 pm and headed to hartamas. Met Dhanya for dinner and we had drinks at Coffee Bean. Was nice chilling out with her. Good company.

Proceeded to breakers where lots of fun going on. And I had fun also. Teasing a friend of mine who had a bit too much to drink.

Went home and decided to kill 2 hours by playing my PS2. I must say I am happy cos I accomplished much on my FIFA Street. *big grin*

Headed off to work. A bit of glitches on the system and I had to be transfered to another studio cos the current studio's computer hung. Wah action packed morning!

Was having a pretty bad mental argument about something. Until i got a sign! Haha i shall not share too much in case i freak anyone out. But lets just say I am happy that I got my faith and that someone listens.

Got my doubles qualifier for foosball tonight. My dawg Robert is coming all the way from Penang tonight to partner me. Woo hoo! Wish me luck!

No comments: